Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Update On Prjoect and Other Things...

Chapbook, well it's coming along. I'm a bit stumped on cover art as of the moment. I really want to use a picture that is of somebody I know, because I have so many military picture....however I can't seem to find one that works all that great. So I might be venturing into the online world of stock photography shortly. Other than that though I think I'm on schedule to get things quite finalized on Lulu by this weekend. Which let's face it, is kind of exciting.

As for submissions, I just submitted my poem "Snapped" to Diagram...which I think is a bit out of my league, but you know it never hurts to try right? And I submitted "Snapped", "Behind the Wire", "You're Not Here" and "Camouflaged" to Madcap Review...it seemed like a nice place to submit, and I was sort of drawn to the name Madcap. I will bring proof of said submission to class to night though.

So that's it, I'm probably going to upload the poetry prompts in a bit, but other than that I guess it's time to knock out the anthology and the chapbook.

I came down with a cold/sore throat yesterday, and am currently running off of a mix of caffeine and cold/sinus medicine...but getting sick before finals week is just a thing to be expected. I always tell myself that Michael Jordan played one of his best games with the flu....it just keeps me positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment